This is tab 1 stuff. This is tab 1 stuff. This is tab 1 stuff. This is tab 1 stuff.
Types of Assistance Available
Through our partnership with the San Antonio Area Foundation, applications are reviewed by the Area Foundation to determine eligibility for assistance. Qualifying events can include events such as natural and man-made disasters and catastrophic events, personal loss, and health care expenses for yourself, spouse and eligible dependents.
Some examples include:
- Home Catastrophe / Natural Disaster
- Funds needed to establish or re-establish a habitable and safe residence following hurricane, fire, flood, tornado, etc., and to provide for necessities while displaced.
- Funeral or travel expenses for attending a funeral or caring for a terminally ill employee or immediate family member.
- Military Deployment
- Financial assistance if an employee or spouse/domestic partner is deployed.
- Personal or Medical Emergency
- Accident or illness of employee and/or immediate family member resulting in loss of work; out-of-pocket health care expenses not subject to a payment plan with health care provider; care and resources for a critically ill immediate family member resulting in loss of work; and other non-medical emergencies.
Grants provided to employees vary in amounts. They can be up to $3,000 and are tax-exempt for the beneficiary.
We encourage all employees to join in supporting one another. One-time donations can be made by employees or donors, or contributions can be made through payroll deductions with as little as a $1 per month donation to the Employee Relief Fund. All donations made to the fund are tax-exempt.
For general questions about the Clear Channel Outdoor Employee Relief Fund, contact the Philanthropy for Business team of the San Antonio Area Foundation at email@example.com or by phone 1.888.585.6001.
Apply below if you are an employee interested in applying for assistance through the Clear Channel Outdoor Employee Relief Fund.
Assistance in the form of funds, services, or goods in the aftermath of a natural and/or man-made tragic event, disaster or emergency to ensure that individuals have the basic necessities, such as food, clothing, housing (including repairs), transportation, and medical assistance (including psychological counseling).
Assistance in the form of funds, services, or goods in the aftermath of a personal loss, emergency travel expense due to funeral, military deployment or medical emergency for the applicant, spouse, and eligible dependents, to ensure that victims have the basic necessities, such as food, clothing, housing (including repairs), transportation, and medical assistance (including psychological counseling).
To submit payroll deduction authorization and/or cancelation forms to Clear Channel, please click below.