Grant Management Techniques
November 10 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Understand key management challenges and gain skills in proposal execution and reporting with the help of our “Grant Management Techniques“ online class. Ryan Weber, senior operations manager at the World Resources Institute, will cover responsibilities needed for grant management, systems and practices, outcome evaluation techniques and much more!
- Apply roles and responsibilities needed for grant management.
- Develop grant agreement terms and negotiations.
- Monitor grant systems and practices.
- Construct financial management and reporting techniques.
- Develop process and outcome evaluation techniques.
- Identify online grant management resources.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in understanding the role of grants in the proposal and implementation of projects.
- This event has passed.
San Antonio Area Foundation