The San Antonio Area Foundation supports nonprofits with grants, strengthens nonprofits with a variety of capacity building services and sustains organizations with financial tools. We invite you to attend our quarterly resource information lunch and learns where you can bring your questions and learn about all of the available resources to support, strengthen and sustain your mission.
We support organizations serving on the front lines with funding opportunities and training to meet our community's needs and enhance our quality of life.
We know that strong nonprofit organizations have a positive and powerful impact on our community. To strengthen organizations and staff, we offer:
- Affordable, high-quality workshops and training events.
- Nonprofit Professional Development
- Mid-level supervisory and management program
- Executive Leadership program
- Board training programs and events
- Usage of meeting and training space up to once per month
- A resource library with printed and online, subscription-based resources
- A nonprofit membership program with exclusive benefits
Starting a Nonprofit?
Foundation Directory Online
Trying to search for grants to address these challenging times, or working from home during the Coronavirus outbreak?
Until Thursday, December 31, 2020, you can access Foundation Directory Online at no cost. The supplier of the directory, Candid, is allowing remote searches because of a trusted and long-term partnership with the San Antonio Area Foundation. To access the Foundation Directory, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The site features a “Chat with an Expert” option to help users navigate the system. Access our free online training course here to learn how to search using the tool. The Area Foundation staff can also assist you if needed. Simply email Area Foundation staff at email@example.com with any questions.