Using Internal Controls
October 27, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Ensure your business practices are transparent and free from conflict with insight from our Internal Controls class on Tuesday, Oct. 27. With more than 30 years of experience working in the nonprofit sectors of healthcare, Jeannie Frazier will teach you how to identify potential areas of concern and how to respond to adverse events.
- Define and implement internal controls.
- Create policies and procedures that create a fair, structured and transparent environment.
- Define how to make banking relationships more secure.
- Identify how to use internal and external audits to identify potential areas of concern.
- Learn how to respond if an adverse event occurs.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in understanding the ins and outs of successful internal control.
- This event has passed.
San Antonio Area Foundation