Board Principles IV – Responsible Fundraising
December 8 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Meet fundraising goals with the help of seven basic fundraising principles. Our Board Principles IV – Responsible Fundraising online class will guide board members and staff through:
- Compliance with donor intent.
- Gift acceptance policies.
- Donor privacy.
- Much more!
- Learn to incorporate accuracy and truthfulness in your fundraising materials.
- Learn to apply compliance practices regarding donor intent and gift acceptance.
- Learn how to properly acknowledge tax-deductible contributions.
- Learn how to manage fundraisers and learn the ins-and outs of fundraiser compensation
- Learn to address and protect donor privacy.
Who should attend?
Board members, executive directors, professional staff and administrative staff supporting board members or offering meeting support.
San Antonio Area Foundation