HOLT Values-Based Leadership™ Fellows Program
Inspiring, Mentoring and Sustaining Nonprofit Executives
The HOLT Values-Based Leadership™ Fellows Program is a unique, interactive leadership development program for 501(c)(3) executives. The program provides training to nonprofit CEOs, from those new to the role to seasoned executives, as well as senior-level leaders poised for executive leadership. Senior-level leaders include those in roles who report directly to the CEO, manage a departmental budget and oversee staff.
The curriculum centers around the HOLT’s Values Based Leadership™ model and other proven leadership concepts developed and implemented by HOLT CAT over the last 30 years. Other local experts provide training in communication, strategic planning, diversity, equity and inclusion and more.
- Values-Based Leadership™ training led by HOLT Development Services, Inc. (used by HOLT CAT and Spurs Sports and Entertainment)
- Nonprofit management training taught by local experts
- Mentoring sessions with seasoned CEOs
- Cohort model that facilitates peer learning and exchange
- Tools and resources including assessments, books and other materials
- Complimentary admission to Area Foundation workshop
- Certificate upon completion
2022 HOLT VBL FELLOWS
Congratulations to the 2022 Fellows who were selected for the program.
Sandie Palomo-Gonzalez, Ph.D.
Learning and Development Facilitator
2022 Schedule and Topics (subject to change)
8/25 - Values-Based Leadership
8/26 – Developing and Implementing Your Strategy
9/6 – The Shared Board/CEO Role and Trust-Based Philanthropy
9/15 – Understanding Financials/Communicating Your Mission and Value
10/7 – Behavioral Profile and Conflict Management
10/21 – Program Evaluation/DEI
11/3 – Situational Leadership
11/4 – Principles of Persuasion
12/9 – Nonprofit Employment and Succession Planning
12/16 – Influencing Skills and Capstone
How Do I Apply?
The 2022 cohort program application is now closed.
This program is made possible with the generous support of HOLT CAT.