HOLT Advanced Leadership Program
Now more than ever, in the wake of the pandemic, nonprofit leaders need tools and resiliency to lead their organizations through times of transition.
With this in mind, this year the Area Foundation will partner with HOLT CAT to offer the HOLT Advanced Leadership Program for:
- Nonprofit CEOs and Executive Directors – established or new
- Senior-level leaders (direct reports to the CEO with staff and budget oversight)
This program is made possible with the generous support of HOLT CAT.
Contact Sandie Palomo-Gonzalez, Ph.D., learning and development facilitator, for more information.
About the Program
The curriculum centers around HOLT’s Values Based Leadership™ model and other proven leadership concepts developed and implemented by HOLT CAT over the last 30 years. Other local experts provide sessions around communication, strategic planning and diversity.
- Leadership Resilience and Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding Your Behavioral Profile
- Conflict Resolution
- Situational Leadership
- Strategic Planning and Decision Making
- Communicating the Value of Your Work
- The Science of Ethical Persuasion
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Influencing Skills
In addition to the modules, participants complete assessments to understand emotional intelligence, behavioral and conflict management styles and attend two workshops offered by the Area Foundation. Online sessions are interactive and include breakout groups and discussion.
The application is closed, and participants were selected in May.
Please note that this program is not geared toward nonprofit board members. Visit our Board Training page for more information. This will be held in place of the HOLT Values-Based Leadership™ Fellows program.