The San Antonio Area Foundation encourages any individual committed to building an inclusive and equitable San Antonio to apply. Individuals best suited to serve on one of our Community Advisory Committees:
- Demonstrate a commitment to their community through professional, educational, and volunteer experience
- Are familiar with one or more of the five impact areas and/or systems change
- Bring a collaborative approach to their role
Individuals must be:
- Over 18 years of age
- Residents of Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Medina or Wilson counties
- Willing to dedicate time to reviewing grant applications and make recommendations for grant awards
Applications open annually in the fall and applications must be completed online through our grant portal.
To preview the applications requirement and committee schedules, click the button below. Please note, no data can be saved while on preview mode. You will need to create an account in order to apply.
If you would like to apply, you will need to create an account with our grant portal. If you already have an account with the San Antonio Area Foundation, log in to your account to complete your application.