Research and Reports
We offer local expertise on our community's issues and the programs addressing these needs. Learn about key issues that our community faces and how local organizations are working to address these problems.
Through our research efforts, we seek to increase public awareness of the challenges facing our community. We invite you to read and share our research papers. Each paper describes an issue that affects our community, identifies local resources working to address the problem and includes additional resources for more information.
All of the materials provided can be easily downloaded or printed.
- Addressing Summer Learning Loss through Summer Learning Programs
- Involving Families in Out-of-School Time Programs
- The Impact of Dropping Out on the Individual, the Nation and the State
- The Importance of Middle School in High School Completion
- The Student Loan Debt Burden
- Middle School Students and Out-of-School Time: Barriers to Participation and Strategies for Recruitment and Retention
- What is Out-of-School Time?